We are looking forward to meeting you when you come to your first visit.
Prior to your first appointment, please call the main office at (708) 481-5466 and provide your contact and insurance information. We can then arrange for any pre-authorizations or referrals that may be required.
On your first visit please bring your:
- Insurance card
- Driver’s license
- Primary care physician’s name, address, and phone number
- Co-payment for an office visit
- Pre-authorization number (if required)
View from Oakwoods Center’s main office
- Last 50 minutes to an hour
- Can be scheduled on-line
- Need to be canceled 24 hour in advance
- Make and cancel your own appointments
- Automatic email and/or text message reminders
- Please call the office if you need assistance accessing your account
- Our agency is HIPPA compliant
- Confidential voicemail
- Please print out and read our Informed Consent and Patients’ Rights document (click on link) and bring with you to the session.